- Knife developed and adapted to meet the needs of craftsmen
- Blade is made from stainless Japanese knife steel
- Blade is hardened to 57-59 HRC
- The handle and holster are made from super-durable polypropylene plastic
- Thickness of blade is 2.5 mm
Hultafors Craftmans Knife Stainless Steel RFR HULRFR
The Craftsman knife has been developed and adapted to suit the needs of craftsmen, manufactured in Japanese stainless knife steel. A unique method for attaching the sheath around a button on your work clothes means it does not loosen, but is easy to remove.
The knife blade is manufactured in 2.5mm stainless steel that has been hardened to 57-59 HRC with the edges sharpened in several stages with a final honing on a leather strop. The handle and sheath are made of extra durable PP plastic.