- VERSATILE MULTI PURPOSE POWER JIGSAW: Whether it’s cutting Soft Wood, Hardwoods, Melamine, Veneered Plywood, Particle Board, Plastics, Acrylics, Plexiglas, Sheet Steel, Glass, Tile or Fiberglass Insulation, just match the blade and this heavy duty jigsaw has you covered
- POWERFUL & DURABLE: Even though compact the powerful 600 Watt motor allows you to tackle the toughest reciprocating cutting tasks saving time making light and efficient work of creating straight and curved precision cuts
- COMPACT & EASY TO USE: Compact contoured body with ergonomic soft-grip provides optimal handling and control. Adjustable speed thumbwheel, lock-on button to reduce fatigue, and long cord to provide plenty of room to work around objects.
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE / ADJUSTABLE BEVEL SHOE: The keyless blade clamp allows for fast tool-free blade changes, accepting U and T shank blades. Design offers fantastic cut line visibility. Dust extraction port to removes dust. Use the included hex key to adjust the sturdy bevel shoe to provide a stable cutting platform and make cuts of up to 45 degrees in both directions
- 24 MONTH QUALITY GUARANTEE: Satisfaction assured with an APOLLO Precision Tools twenty four month quality warranty
Make the cut!
Straight Cuts- Use the jigsaw with a straight edge, square or guide tool to create precise straight cuts.
Curved cuts Thanks to the narrow blades cut the tightest curves with ease
Circular Cuts – use a guide to create perfectly formed circular cuts.
Cut Out / Plunge Cutting – create openings in board or sheet materials without the need to pre-drill.
(1) BS Approved Jigsaw with 13A 3 Pin Plug with 2m Power Cord
(1) Depth Gauge to control cutting depth
(10) Mixed Blades Set: 5pcs Wood Blades; 5pcs Metal Blades
5-pc Wood Cutting Blades 100 x 8 mm. 65# Manganese Alloy. 48 HRC
5-pc Metal Cutting Blades 76 x 8 mm. 65# Manganese Alloy. 58 HRC
Hex Key to Adjust and Tighten Bevel
Available Voltages: 220~240V 50HZ
Maximum Output: 600 Watt
No Load Speed: 800 – 3000r/min
Bevel Capacity: 45
Mild Steel: 6mm
Wood: 55 mm
Apollo Tools Quality Satisfaction Warranty
Every tool is manufactured and tested against industry standards for safety, durability and functionality, and will last a lifetime under normal use.
Hand Tools carry a lifetime warranty, power tools a 24 month warranty, and consumables a 12 month warranty against defects in design, material or workmanship