- Clifton Low Angle Adjustable Block Plane is made from cast bronze
- Fitted with a comfortable bubinga lever cap/handle
- Blade width is 1 5/8″. Weight of plane 0.9 kilos
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Perfect for professional and hobby woodworkers
NEW and much awaited Clifton Block Plane! Made from bronze, this block plane aims to offer the ultimate in comfort and style. Aiming to fit your hand perfectly with it’s high quality bubinga handle, this block plane will allow you to shave the surface of your project with ease. Made from a high quality bronze casting, made here in Sheffield UK, this is then finished with the new signature graphite colour on the body to offer one of the most stylish block planes on the market. Blade width 1 5/8. Blade angle is 25 degrees, angle on the bed is 12 degrees making the total angle 37 degrees. Weight 0.9k (900 grams) This plane has an adjustable mouth which is a great added feature for flexibility for your projects. Also available as a fixed mouth version.