- Size: 250mm (10 in)Teeth 12 tpi.
- IRWIN Specialty saws help construction professionals effectively carry out trade specific jobs like cutting openings in gypsum board
- High angled nose increases blade stability
- Optimises cutting performance on both the push and pull strokes
- Comfort grip light and strong ultrasonic welded soft-grip handle for maximum grip and comfort
- Ideal choice for fine carpentry and can be used with a mitre box
Jack Irwin Tenon Saw XP3055-250 250mm (10 in) 12tpi JAK10507424
The NEW Xpert range of handsaws from IRWIN have evolved into super-efficient cutting tools that have University verified technology at their heart. This triple-ground tooth technology (TGT) not only increases efficiency but also optimises cutting performance on both the push and pull strokes – so you dont have to work so hard.
Hardpoint tenon saw with soft-grip handle for user comfort.
The ideal choice for fine carpentry and can be used with a mitre box.
Size: 250mm (10 in)
Teeth 12 tpi.