- Thin blade provides fast cuts with less effort
- Flexible blade suited for flush cutting
- Pull stroke action eliminates binding and facilitates a straight cut
- Induction hardened teeth stay sharp longer
- Quick release for easy replacement blade change
Irwin Pullsaw Fine Cut Tenon 270mm 19tpi IRW10505163
Designed to cut on the pull stroke. The thin blade and the teeth setting offer a cleaner cut and superb finish.
The tenon saw is suitable for fine mitre cuts and has a spine to support and control the blade.
Length 270mm (10 ½ in)
Teeth 19 tpi.