- Jointer planes are used for removing the roughness and unevenness on long surfaces prior to smoothing
- High-quality cast grey iron body with precision machined base & Carbon steel cutting iron
- Robust lever cap has three pressure points & brass locking nut for secure location of the cutting iron
- Fine adjustment is controlled by a brass adjusting nut and lateral adjusting lever
- Impact-resistant ABS resin handle and knob for comfort and control
Record Irwin 07 Jointer Plane 2 3/8 in REC07
This plane features a tungsten vanadium cutter blade, accurately machined blade setting, full adjustment, selected hardwood handle and knob, cast iron base, frog and lever cap and a traditional brass adjusting nut. It is used for removing the roughness and uneveness on long surfaces prior to smoothing.
Cutter size: 60mm (2 3/8 in).
Length: 560mm (22 in).