- Smoothing planes are the most frequently purchased planes used for final finishing work and ideal for general work
- High-quality cast grey iron body with precision machined base & Carbon steel cutting iron
- Robust lever cap has three pressure points & brass locking nut for secure location of the cutting iron
- Fine adjustment is controlled by a brass adjusting nut and lateral adjusting lever
- Item has Wooden handle and knob for comfort and control
Smoothing planes manufactured to uncompromisingly high standards suitable for both hard and soft woods.
Supplied with a tungsten vanadium cutter blade.
The planes feature tungsten vanadium cutter blade, accurately machined blade setting, full adjustments, selected hardwood handle and knob, cast iron base frog and lever cap, and traditional brass adjusting nut.
Smoothing Planes: The most frequently purchased plane used for final finishing work and ideal for general work.
Cutter Size. 2in.
Type. Smoothing. Length. 9. 3/4in.