- SUITABLE FOR Paslode IM350, Hitachi NR90GC2, Makita GN900S, Rawl WW90CH, Max GS690CH, Senco GT90CH, BeA Dynamic D90S.
- MANUFACTURED TO EN792-13: 2000 7.2.1a Specifications
- 2000 HIGH QUALITY 3.1 D-Head Nails + 2 Fuel Cells in Every Box
- 10 TIMES the Corrosion Resistance if Using Hot Dipped Galvanised Nails
- FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY (Excludes Weekends)
The NailFire FirstFix nails are known to be compatible with the following gas nailers: Paslode IM350, Hitachi NR90GC2, Makita GN900S, Rawl WW90CH, Max GS690CH, Senco GT90CH, BeA Dynamic D90S.
NailFire nails are designed for use in a wide variety of cordless 34° clipped head framing nailers and 16 gauge finishing nailers – and comply with the specifications for many of the tool manufacturers operating instructions.
NailFire can be used without compromising EN792-13: 2000 7.2.1a
All Products in the NailFire range are sold in one piece strengthened branded boxes for market appeal and instant quality recognition.
Framing nails are typically for structural work. Such as timber frame erection, roofing, stud wall partitioning and many more first fix applications. Exceptions to this would be fencing and decking.