- Precision machined and ground sole and wings
- Perfect length to remove peaks, troughs and undulations from boards
- Ergonomical designed handle and knob made from solid bubinga
- Fully stress relieved to prevent from twisting or warping
• Precision machined and ground sole and wings
• Perfect length to remove peaks, troughs and undulations from boards
• Ergonomical designed handle and knob made from solid bubinga
• Fully stress relieved to prevent from twisting or warping
Based in China, Qiangsheng Luban are experts in their field of hand plane manufacture. Using a combination of traditional and modern manufacturing processes along with tried and trusted designs, they produce planes that offer exceptional quality. Since their arrival in 2005 they have established themselves as the serious alternative to the premium plane brands from North America. Their attention to detail in the finishing process is in our opinion second to none and the weight and balance ratio is of the highest level. Qiangsheng Luban planes are an exceptionally popular choice with discerning woodworkers and cabinetmakers throughout the world.
There is nothing more satisfying than taking a rough piece of timber and working it into a smooth, flat board. To do that, you need a good plane and we think this does the job perfectly. The No 7 jointer or try plane is the longest of the standard bench planes and is the perfect length to remove peaks, troughs and undulations from the edges and surfaces of boards.
Its primary function in the workshop is to square up the edges of boards so the fit perfectly together for jointing. Made from cast steel, the plane body is fully stress relieved to prevent it from twisting or warping over time. The sole and wings are precision machined and ground to exacting tolerances to be flat and square. The bedrock style frog and the plane body is also precision machined so the two fit together perfectly.