- Product Name: Silicone Tubing; Material: Silicone; Hardness(Shore A): 60
- Maximum Temperature: 200C(392F); Minimum Temperature: -60C(-76F); Internal Diameter: 6mm(0.24″)
- External Diameter: 8mm(0.31″); Wall Thickness: 1mm(0.04″)
- Total Length: 3 Meters(10ft.); Main Color: Translucent
- Net Weight: 92g; Package Content: 1 x Silicone Tubing
1. Silicone tubing in platinum cured translucent is designed for a variety of pump and transfer applications including pharmaceutical, laboratory, bioprocess manufacturing and food and beverage applications. The tubes are able to withstand a high temperature of 200C (intermittent) and are available in various internal diameters and wall thickness.
2. Platinum cured Silicone has a number of advantages over conventional peroxide cured Silicones including:
-No Peroxide by-products.
-High tear strength as standard.
-High gloss finish.
-Extended life in Peristaltic pumps.
-Platinum cured Silicone has WRAS approval for hot and cold drinking water and is FDA approved.