- This is a high quality pyrography set ideal for professional use or hobby enthusiasts. The marking set can be used to burn drawings, lettering and creating decorative patterns on wood, leather and cork etc.
- Suitable On: Cork, Leather, Some Papers, Even Wax Candles, Woods Such As Beech, Sycamore, Birch Or Hornbeam
- This set includes 22 different style brass tips to help you create wonderful designs.
- Great for Woodworking, Soldering, Metal Work, Hobby, Craft, Home, etc
- Iron feels comfortable, you can use your creative design in wood and leather.
-The marking set can be used to burn drawings, lettering and creating decorative patterns on wood, leather and cork etc.
-Great for Woodworking, Soldering, Metal Work, Hobby, Craft, Home, etc
-Iron feels comfortable, you can use your creative design in wood and leather. (pyrography)
-Suitable for burning, drawings lettering, and decoration on to wood leather, and cork etc.
Length of Iron: Approx. 20cm/7.87″
Plug: UK Plug
22x Wood Burning Soldering Tools
1 x Iron
For longer life of the iron pen tool,always allow it to cool down before changing the brass tips
Never touch the heating barrel or tip,after this tool has been plugged in. As the iron reaches a high temperature.
This is a hot tool,rest tool on a heat resistant surface. We recommend the inland soldering iron stand which is a perfect fit for this iron.
Never dip this tool into liquids.
Always take care and keep away form childeren.
Please use in ventilated environment
1.It is not a soldering iron. The temperature only heat up to 200℃~300℃.
2.The wood(log/timber) are formed from many material, so that they have different element and fluid fire point (200~290℃)
3.If the iron pen is overheating, the wood would burn. so that our product won’t get much hot like other soldering iron. it just a pyrograph pen.
Please on second thoughts before you order it.
Lowest Price: £14.09
Buy from Amazon