- It can take 4mm, 6mm and 8mm staples and is suitable for a huge variety of purposes.
- Ergonomic grip and easy squeeze operation allows for easy loading and easy to use.
- Ideal for Upholstery Stapler/Repairing window blinds and chairs.
- Material: Heavy duty steel/G.W.:600g/Creating fabric pictures.
- Fastening plyboard/Applying fabric to walls / wood With Free Staples.
Welcome to our store, We hope you are satisfied with our products and services, thankful for your support.
Any quality problem for product or unhappy shopping experiences, we’ll be with you all the time until your problem is resolved to your complete satisfaction.
Stanley Hand Tools is a brand of hand tools. It is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, following the 2010 merger of The Stanley Works with Black & Decker From the Manufacturer:
Easy-squeeze product works overtime as a staple gun, brad nailer, cable tacker and wire tacker.
All-metal drive channel ensures better penetration.
Less force to squeeze and more driving power.
Heavy duty aircraft-aluminum housing for long-lasting durability.
Hi/Lo power lever for hard and soft materials.
Flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots.
Lock-down handle for safe storage.
Quick-view window simplifies staple identification.
Easy-slide full-stick staple load.
NOTE:The staples are not included.
Lowest Price: £10.99
Buy from Amazon
- Powerful 64mm Finish Nailer offered at a great price on Amazon
- Fires Tacwise 16G Nails 20-64mm available through Amazon
- Loaded with features
- Runs on a small compressor between 70-120 PSI
- Supplied in a strong carry case
Versatility at its best. Uses 20-64 mm nails without requiring any magazine adjustment. The super-lightweight magnesium body and cutaway magazine further reduce the tool weight to just 1.85kgs. Features a nailing depth control and a special side opening jam clearance system to keep down time to a minimum.
Tool speed (shots per second) Slender length nose High durability driver blade system Quick release nose plate to release jams Non marking rubber foot Ideal for: Boat building, Coffin manufacture, Door frames and skirting, Insulation and lining, Pet cages, runs and enclosures, Soft and hardwood flooring, Portacabins, mobile homes and caravans, Presentation boxes, Theatre and film scenery, Exhibition/Show Construction, Fencing , Saunas, Sheds and garden buildings, Staircase construction and bannisters, Tongue and groove flooring, Window frames and beading , Display and shop fitting, Furniture/cabinet/woodwork assembly, Pine furniture manufacture , Panelling , Kitchen and bedroom furniture Length : 299 mm Width : 74 mm Depth : 281 mm Weight : 1.7kg Load capacity nails :100 PSI : 70-120 Max dBA sound/noise level (on surface impact): 89 Firing system : Contact Trip
Lowest Price: £94.27
Buy from Amazon
- Rubber grip for comfortable handling and to protect the surface of work piece from scratches / damages
- Driving depth control
- Sequential or bump fire
Makita AF600 16 Gauge Air Brad Nailer
Rubber grip for comfortable handling and to protect the surface of work piece from scratches / damages
This Makita AF600 comes with a 1 year UK warranty
Lowest Price: £139.00
Buy from Amazon