- Suitable for use on both hard and soft woods
- The high-quality grey cast iron body provides both strength and stability
- A precision ground base and sides for flatness and squareness
- Hardwood handle and knob for user comfort
- All parts are precision machined for accurate adjustment
Faithfull No.3 Finishing Plane FAIPLANE3
Ideal for final finishing of cabinet work and general joinery, precision machined for accurate adjustment.
Suitable for both hard and soft woods.
Made with a quality grey cast iron body for strength and stability with precision ground base and sides for flatness and squareness. Machined seatings eliminate movement and blade judder. A lever cap with a brass locking screw secures the blade assembly and enables easy release for sharpening. Wooden handles and guidance knobs maximise user comfort. A solid brass blade adjustment nut completes the appeal of these traditional tools.
Cutter width: 45mm.