- Suitable On: Cork, Leather, Some Papers, Even Wax Candles, Woods Such As Beech, Sycamore, Birch Or Hornbeam
- This is a high quality pyrography set ideal for professional use or hobby enthusiasts. The marking set can be used to burn drawings, lettering and creating decorative patterns on wood, leather and cork etc.
- This set includes 28 different style brass tips to help you create wonderful designs.
- The 30w wood burning pen is ergonomically designed making it comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- 10PCS Wood Carving Tips – 5PCS Wood Embosing Tips – 10PCS Wood Buring & Soldering Tips – 2PCS Hot Knife Chuck & Blade – 1PCS Number,Letter & Basic Symbols Stencils Set
Making it comfortable to hold for extended periods. The pen is also mains operated to give you consistency and a quality result.
28PCS Wood Working & Soldering Tips Set:
– 10PCS Wood Carving Tips
– 5PCS Wood Embosing Tips
– 10PCS Wood Buring & Soldering Tips
– 2PCS Hot Cutter Chuck & Blade
– 1PCS Number,Letter & Basic Symbols Stencils Set
(27pcs are in the box, the extra one is on the iron pen)
Plug: UK Type
– For creative design (pyrography) in wood and leather.
– Includes 30W plug-in woodburning pen with comfortable grip, and 10 interchangeable brass tips
– There are included are 28 different style Wood burning Tips for your choice
– Easy installation and convenient
Please note: For longer life of the iron pen tool,always allow it to cool down before changing the brass tips
Never touch the heating barrel or tip,after this tool has been plugged in. As the iron reaches a high temperature.
This is a hot tool,rest tool on a heat resistant surface. We recommend the inland soldering iron stand which is a perfect fit for this iron.
Never dip this tool into liquids.
Always take care and keep away form childeren.
1 x Wood burning pen
28 x Interchangeable Brass Tips
1 x Pen Holder/Stand
1.It is not a soldering iron. The temperature only heat up to 200℃~300℃.
2.The wood(log/timber) are formed from many material, so that they have different element and fluid fire point (200~290℃)
3.If the iron pen is overheating, the wood would burn. so that our product won’t get much hot like other soldering iron. it just a pyrograph pen.
Please on second thoughts before you order it.